Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hopeful!

So right now I'm feeling like ya know what?  Screw PCOS...seriously efff that, because PCOS or not, I'm gonna have a baby!  I don't know how or when but ya know what I am just gonna believe this right now!  I believe in God, I believe in the crazy favor He has poured out over my life, I believe in the "Christmas every day" that was spoken over me, & I believe in miracles!  I KNOW that God has good things for my life.  More than ever, I've learned to trust God in the journey, so I know regardless of how it turns out or what it looks like it's gonna be good, but right now I just have to choose hope over everything else because that's the only way to live.  I know I'm gonna have ups & downs through this thing but ya know what, right now, I CHOOSE HOPE!  I'm gonna have faith that this thing is gonna happen! 

Btw, to my readers, I really don't mean to "get religious" on anyone...so I thought I should mention, I'm actually not big on religion, but I AM big on my own personal relationship with God, so I'm realizing that may come up more in my blogs as I fight through this thing, because it's honestly what keeps me strong

No comments:

Post a Comment