Thursday, February 14, 2013

AF!

AF has come!  Happy Valentine's Day to me I guess, lol.  Yeah kind of a bummer to come on V-day, haha, but really I'm SO happy & thankful for the chance to start over again!  Cycle 3 is now over, & it finished at 80 long days...yep, 80!  To all the women who talk about how hard the "2 week wait" is, I have to say, I think the never-ending wait for ovulation is worse!  I actually can't wait til I finally get to experience a 2 week wait (2ww).  At least then I will know there is a possibility of having made a baby. :)  

Ahh, but yes, I'm very happy to be finally starting over, & I'm so glad the Provera worked!  I'll be going in for CD3 bloodwork testing on Saturday to get a rule-out on PCOS or anything else that could be causing the problems with my ovulation.  I really hope that everything comes out normal & that with this jump-start my body will just decide to start regulating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment