Monday, February 4, 2013

Provera

Okay so, after I got to CD65, (which is how long my previous cycle was), but still with no AF, my Obgyn suggested I try Provera, which mimics progesterone in the body & is supposed to induce a period & jump-start the cycle.  So I started that on CD68 & have been taking it for about 3 days now.  I really hope it works, but more than that I really hope that this will be what my body needs to truly reset itself & finally start ovulating!  I just want that so much! :)  I was kind of disappointed that my cycle didn't end on its own this time, but esp. that I didn't ovulate - I REALLY wanted ovulation to happen!  Of course now that I'm on the Provera my temps have spiked (bcuz of the progesterone), which normally only happens when you ovulate, so when I put the temps into my chart on fertilityfriend.com, it now says I've ovulated, but I know it's not true which is a bummer! :/  I was looking at the chart like ahhh man how cool would that be if that was true?! lol. But I am hopeful, that this will be just the reset I need! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment