Saturday, February 23, 2013

Oh body...what are you doing?

Well, I had my CD3 bloodwork done a week ago, so I'm glad that's out of the way.  I don't think all the results are back yet, but from the results I've seen so far everything looks normal.  I'm happy about that because I REALLY didn't want to have signs of PCOS.  However, until I have a cycle where I can actually see that I ovulate, I'm going to still be wondering if things really are okay with my body.  Like today I felt a little frustrated because I started spotting.  I'm not sure what that's about.  When I actually went to the OBgyn a few weeks ago to get checked, it was because I was experiencing some bleeding during/after intercourse, & I figured that couldn't be right!  But when I got checked out my OB said everything looked fine, there's no infection, etc, & she did order the CD3 blood tests, but said the small amount of bleeding could just be from having blood vessels at the surface of my cervix, or from the changes in my cycle, etc.  Well, guess what brought on the spotting today?  Yep, that's right, BD(baby dance)!  Although I've spotted the rest of the day since, so who knows if BDing actually had anything to do with it or not; it might've been about to happen anyway.  I'm curious if anyone else has experienced spotting brought on by BDing.  I'm not used to spotting at all, but who's to say what's normal now that I don't have BC to regulate my hormones.  I guess I just have to be patient, & although I feel like it's super weird, if my OB says things are fine then I can't really argue w/ that!  If the issue doesn't resolve itself over time then I'll think about talking w/ her about it again.  The spotting could even be because of the Provera, maybe that messed w/ my lining & stuff, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment