Saturday, March 30, 2013

5 weeks

Welp, I will be 5 weeks tomorrow!  It feels great to get to this point!!  I think that now I might finally stop temping, lol.  It has been so fun to tell our families & a few closest friends this week who have been part of this journey with us, it has been amazing!  Other than that we won't be telling anyone else til 12 weeks most likely.  The first ultrasound is scheduled for April 16th, I'm SO excited for that, can't wait!  Although I did struggle w/ a lot of fears/worries when I first found out, lately I've just had a sense of peace, which has been really helpful.  I'm doing my best to just relax & enjoy life, & this experience. :)  I probably won't be posting that much anymore, but will try to give updates here & there.  But I still love reading everyone else's blogs! :)

2 comments: