Friday, March 15, 2013

Waiting Game :)

Well, it seems like there's not too much to say since I'm just pretty much waiting around now.  I'm only 5dpo right now, & oh the days are dragging on, lol.  I was thinking that if I did have a fertilized egg in there, it may be in my uterus by today or tomorrow, although not implanted yet, just an interesting thought.  Tonight I've been having these stabbing pains in the left side of my abdomen which is making me think about that more, haha.  I don't want to get into speculating, but I am curious!  

In a way I've felt really relaxed lately, because it's been nice to not have to have to worry about anything, do any OPKs, think about timing sex, get angry at my body for not working, etc.  And it has been awesome to know there is at least a chance we could conceive this cycle! :)  It's funny, I think I felt about ovulating the way that many women do about + pregnancy tests!  For example, when I got that 3rd high temp I texted my hubby & said, "we did it, I ovulated!" haha.  (mostly cuz we had such great timing).  He has been so great lately, & getting more into the whole TTC thing.  My previous cycles he wasn't really wanting to do the whole "timing sex" thing, cuz the idea seemed forced I guess, but ever since we watched The Great Sperm Race he has made several comments to me about not realizing how important timing is, & as soon I got a +OPK this last cycle he was like ok let's do it, which was great!  :)  Him being on board makes the whole thing way easier!

At the same time, waiting still sucks, ya knowAt least I can know we did the best we could, & actually the best part is knowing exactly how long I'll have to wait, which is nothing compared to my long-ass cycles of not having the slightest clue when something might happen! lol.  The predictability is at least helping me through it.  I think I'll prob test a week from tomorrow (13dpo), we'll see, I'm new to this.  Either way I know this cycle was a great step in the right direction, & hopefully my body will continue doing what it should! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Can't wait until you're 13dpo!

    ReplyDelete