Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Looks like a no go :/

Well, after my post yesterday morning, I was feeling just WAY too much anticipation (it was killing me!), so I spent the rest of the day yesterday calming myself down & preparing for a potential BFN.  I just wished I hadn't gotten so worked up.  In all reality, at the beginning of the 2ww I wasn't actually holding high hopes that it would really happen our first "real" cycle, but I think just with the various things I had heard from people, who didn't even know we were trying (I didn't even write all of them in here) gave me so much hope that I built up way to much anticipation.  

Well anyway, this morning my temp went back down to the pre-tri-level of temps (you can check the link from my previous post to see my chart).  I was super excited about the whole "triphasic thing" until yesterday I started doing some research on the bump & realized that a lot of people get triphasic charts & it's not a good idea to put a lot of stock in that.  I was actually kinda irritated after learning that because, much as I love TCOYF, the thing that made me think my chart being triphasic meant anything in the first place was because the book actually says that if you experience a triphasic chart you are "almost certainly pregnant".  Way to get someone's hopes up, thanks.

So at this point I'm guessing I'm probably out.  We'll see how my temp is tomorrow, but unless it goes up again I probably won't test.  I'm glad at least that I prepared my mind & heart for this possibility yesterday, because even though I'm disappointed, I do feel okay.  I feel like part of me just "knew" last night actually, so I wasn't too surprised this morningI'm kinda going back now to my feelings at the beginning of this 2ww, that regardless, this cycle was a GREAT thing, & hopefully I will continue to ovulate so I can keep trying like a normal person, lol.

3 comments: