Thursday, April 11, 2013

Nausea :(

Omg, this is sooo hard! :(  I had REALLY hoped to be one of those people who never had morning sickness or nausea, but I guess that was a high hope.  For the last week almost, I've started having full-on nausea, all throughout the day, though it's worst in the morning & at night.  And oh my goodness, it's really hard to deal with.  I've come close to crying the last couple mornings/evenings just because it makes me feel so miserable.  I've been trying all the things that I've read can help, like ginger ale, ginger tea, sucking on hard candies, eating saltines/club crackers, & yesterday I bought sea bands, which I think are helping a little.  Even with all that, you still feel it.  I never realized how hard this must be for pregnant women before.  Thankfully I'm not throwing up, but having general nausea all the time still feels awful.  The other hard thing is being crazy hungry yet having aversions to like, everything.  So you're extremely hungry but all food sounds disgusting, lol.  That has been kinda tough too.  

I feel bad for complaining, but I think nausea in particular is just something that's really hard for me to handle - I don't tolerate it very well.  I've had some rather scary experiencing throwing up while having the flu before, & so I think any time I even feel like throwing up, I'm terrified of it.  I did actually try to throw up a few times recently cuz I was feeling so bad, but it didn't work.  

I'm just really praying that this will calm down or I find some better remedies that will work.  For now just doing my best to get through my work days.  First ultrasound is on Tuesday, I can't wait!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment