Tuesday, April 16, 2013

So Happy!!

So we finally had our first OB appointment & ultrasound today...oh I've been so anxious for this day!!  Seems like it has taken so long to come!  First of all, I love my OB, she is super nice & just amazing.  My hubby came with me, & pretty much first thing the OB did the ultrasound, & we got to see baby!!  We also got to see its little heartbeat!! Oh that was so awesome! :)  I was a little sad we didn't get to hear it (she said that machine didn't do that), but it was still awesome to see it, & she said it looked like a strong 160 bpm to her. :)  Also, baby is measuring pretty much right on track...by my chart I thought it was 7 weeks 2 days, & she measured it at 7 weeks 1 day, so pretty much right there, with an official due date of December 2nd! :)  We got the little ultrasound picture!! Omg, I'm through the moon. :)  So happy. 

3 comments:

  1. Aw, sounds like a great day :) Hope you're feeling better, by the way, the nausea sounds pretty miserable from your last post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you ladies!! spacepotatoes, yeah the nausea has been pretty bad, & gotten worse the last few days actually. :( But I finally talked to my doctor about it & at her recommendation I'm now trying a combination of b6 tablets & unisom to help, & so far I'm noticing improvement, yay! :) So thankful, I really needed some relief.

    ReplyDelete