Tuesday, May 28, 2013

13 weeks & all is well...hello 2nd trimester! :)

Okay, so I will keep this short since I'm tired, hehe.  But I wanted to post that we had our 13 week appointment today & all is well!!!  Can't tell you how amazing this feels, to finally be past the 1st trimester & know that everything is okay.  I feel like a part of me could never fully relax until this happened, & it's so amazing because after our appointment today, I have literally felt all of my worry slowly melting away.  I feel like I'm finally able to relax into it, & to just be purely happy & excited w/out worry getting in the way.  I'm so SO happy!  Getting past this point just makes me feel more & more excited for baby to come! :)  

We started telling everyone (other than our family & closest friends who already knew) 2 weeks ago at 11 weeks, & part of me was a little nervous about that, but after today we went fully "public" & announced on facebook!  Feels so great to have it finally out there & to see everyone share in our excitement!  The secret is out, & it feels great! :)

4 comments:

  1. I can totally feel your happiness, relief and excitement! I'm so happy for you that things are going well. I hope you can relax and enjoy now that you're into 2nd tri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I'm not sure if you'll see this but hopefully you do...I've been thinking about you recently, hoping everything is going well! Are you almost into the home stretch now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww so sorry, I totally didn't see this! yeah I finally got back on here & posted again the other day, so you might wanna check out that update. But yes, overall things are going well, I can't believe it's only 7 more weeks to go, crazy!! :)

      Delete