Friday, October 25, 2013

Belly Acrobatics

I love looking down at my belly & watching it dance around! heehee, it makes me giddy!  That is the one thing I do love about pregnancy...feeling our little girl move has been so awesome ever since it started around 16 or 17 weeks.  Right now I can tell she is getting a little more cramped in there, but it's pretty cool now that she's big enough to actually see the movements from the outside!

Just 5 more weeks to go now!  I can hardly believe it!  I have 3 weeks left at work now, & I'm so looking forward to being done & having some time at home before she comes.  

3 comments:

  1. How are you doing? I can't believe you are so close now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! I've been thinking of you since I believe your due date would have been about a week, ago, correct? I hope everything is going well with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Chickin, so sorry I missed your comments! I haven't been on my own blog in so long, I mostly just read other peoples! Anyway thanks so much for wondering about me, I will write a post soon, but we did have our baby girl, she was born on December 5th! :)

    ReplyDelete